Another cash back card Keith?!?!?!?
Yes, yes it is. And why not? The Bank of America Cash Rewards card has no annual fee, so I’m free to use it (or not use it) as much or as little as I want. There’s a $200 sign up bonus after spending only $500 in the first 90 days. That’s FREE MONEY. There’s my new Blackstone Grill!
- $200 online cash rewards bonus if you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Cash Back percentages are:
- 1% cash back on purchases everywhere, every time
- 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs3% on gas
- No annual fee
- Get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America®checking or savings account.If you’re a Preferred Rewards client, you can increase that bonus to 25%-75%.
- Introductory 0%† APR for your first 12 billing cycles
For more information and to apply for the Bank of America Cash Rewards card, click here.
What’s this Preferred Rewards client? How do I maximize my rewards from Bank of America?
If you have a Bank of America checking account, and you maintain $20,000 in your BOA banking/investment accounts, you are eligible for additional percentages on your rewards. See this page for details.
I received an email alerting me to upcoming changes to my BOA Cash Rewards card. Effective January 14th, BOA is changing the way you earn rewards with this card.